Monday, August 18, 2008

When a dog barks at you, do you bark back???

Nope!! When you think about it, that dog is, well, just a dog. Consider the source. So who makes you mad must tell alot about who you are. Right?
My hubby makes me mad...for several reasons mostly because he isn't logical and well I am. I know I know ying and yang, but really WTF?!?!? When looking for a home who do you consider first??? The happiness of your loving wife who has been there for you for everything all the time, your stepson who is still looking for a reason and your adoring (beautiful, I might add) daughter or your dogs? A logical person would say the wifey, stepson and princess. Right??? Not my hubby he is worried sick about the dogs. Really can I get some love??? Being last on the line all the time is insane. I'm getting older and less tolerant of stupid things. That is just me I'm sure.
So we went to B-I-N-G-O last night! I know...but it was Sunday!! I have a great idea of something to make to sell at Bingo halls and make a killing!!! I won't divulge it until I get the patent process rolling but I'm thinking millions!!! $$$$ Bingo Pimp was there...he was sharp in his light grey suit, pink shirt, pink tie and pink shoes!! Real men wear pink!!! I lurve it. Forgot to get a dang picture but I'm sure he'll be there next time. Some good Bingo prayers would be appreciated.
back story on Bingo Pimp:
After as a family thing my sisters and I all went to the Bingo Hall in hopes of winning the jackpot, really we mostly ate. But there in the mist of all the older peoples who really live for playing bingo was Bingo Pimp. He was all decked out and of all the jackets to wear he thought his long fur was best!! My sisters and I laughed most of the night. He had the jewelry to match and was as sweet as could be to the ladies. It was great, we have a photo somewhere. Seven months later he is still there....hunting!!!

3 comments:

christine said...

well...i am a tree hugging animal lover..however!! they should be considered in the equasion..but not 1st!!! and..i have barked back at dogs before..and bingo pimp..just..um...ewwwww

Denise said...

I can't believe you let your hubby go out of the house dressed like that :)

The Favorite said...

I LOVE BINGO PIMP!!!! Don't forget we have a corn roast to go to YUMMY YUMMY in my TUMMY I'm sure Bingo Pimp will be there handing out the corn to all his ladies