Friday, August 22, 2008

For a job well done....you go to the dump

So this week I landed a huge account...seriously worked on for months and got it through!!! Very proud of myself thankyouverymuch....what does my boss do???
Takes me to the local dumps. It was funny, really. See I was being used. Boss couldn't dump at the dump without paying extra cause he isn't a resident. So I'm being used for my address.
We get to the dump. The girl there asks: "So what are you dumping?" I tell her shingles. She is all like "Oh no we can't take those they weigh to much and we can be fined and blahblahblah"
Happy as a lark I return to the truck and let him know that we can't dump there... so he calls another dump and then we are on our way to another dump!! Jesushchrist!!!
At least boss is very amusing and makes me laugh about stuff. Still where do you take a person to reward them?? The local dumps??? PLEASE?!?! A girl needs a margarita every so often. Just saying!! Hint hint hint.
So I really would like to take some me time and maybe go up north for a weekend....more than likly it is not going to happen. A girl can dream??


Looks like we are getting the house I just don't like. But what ever I'll save some cash and be good in one year. I really need to let some of the burden go.


Princess FINALLY got to spend her first over night with Sister2...didn't seem to work out very well at bedtime. ** I told her to sing twinkle twinkle, she didn't** Now she can not spend the night again until she is seven.

My Dad isn't taking care of himself and looks like Sister3 is going to have to set him straight. She isn't going to play that. Go sister3 GO!!! There are only so many hours in a day.

I dealt with a really intelligent client today....I dealt with him yesterday. I think he thought I wouldn't remember that he had called and asked the exact same question yesterday....hello I am not that Tarded!!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

I know the best reward:) Your Blonde Curly Hair Friend. Let me talk to the boss.

sheri said...

the dump ? how nice of him... maybe he thinks the bonus he will give you for that account is enough..

christine said...

tgif! we love tards!
you got dairy queen too! dont forget! why does BK have so many shingles..?? whats up with that?
take care of you pops and go up north!

Rocky said...

nope sheri no bonus

The Favorite said...

You Boss make my skin crawl.... That's all I can say about this one

The Favorite said...

I will retract my last comment because it wasn't very nice. What I should of said is..............It's a shame your boss can't see what your worth.