Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Uncle gets out of jail

So finally my Uncle gets to come home!! Okay he went to jail because he beat the crapola out of some guy for taking his woman's' cell phone. Picture it; Uncle buys his girlfriend a cell phone. They are at the bar getting their drink on. Her cell phone comes up missing. The other peoples at the bar, also drunk, say that man took it. Uncle, who use to box in the Army, confronts the man who swears he didn't take the cell phone....Uncle pulls out his cell and dials his girlfriends cell and the man's pocket starts to ring. Uncle beats the guy up, goes to jail and now he's home!! Yeah!!
We threw Uncle a going away party, cause that's how we roll, and yesterday a "taco release party." That is LOVE RIGHT THERE!!!
Now I was told that he is not allowed to be around any type of violence. This is gonna be difficult because well we are a loud bunch. let's keep our fingers crossed that no one gets loud in public.
Other important news.....still looking for a casa. Who knew it would be so damn hard?? Hubby and I agree on nothing. I like big he likes small. I want brick he wants frame. **I am to the point no woman ever want to be at...I am going to let him decide**
Now this scares me on many levels. Where my importance lies with how the children will function in the home, his only prereq is that there is PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE DOG!!! Makes no sense to me either. But ladies I'm tired, it just shouldn't be this damn hard to find a place to rest your head. I never remember it being this hard before. So I digress and pray for the best.
So the Taco release Partay was good...I made a ton o tacos for the feast and bless their hearts my sisters helped me too. Gotta love family.
Today we go look at another home. I'll probably love and he'll hate it.

3 comments:

christine said...

no NO NO! husb can not decide on the house! are you nuts? i think you are! ok, so now i want taco's.. hang in there..dont make a rush decision, tons of homes for sale out there..you WILL find the right fit..*just not on applewood*

sheri said...

omg.. you can't move to applewood st... have you lost your mind... next time you find a house you like act like you hate it.. maybe hubby will like it then... i'm so glad uncle is home

The Favorite said...

I hope your kidding! It's not totally up to him where you rest your head. Like 2Pac said "Keep your head up" Your not going to totally agree with each other but we all know how hubby can be. So please think about it and make the decision for yourself BTW Good Tacos