Monday, September 8, 2008

Additional stuff!!

So yes, a ticker does not constitute a true blog log so here is this weekends highlights:
We moved into the hell hole. I am tryiing really I am to find sometihng that I like about the house but it is not happening. I tried to like the tub, but the drain is broke. I tried to like the floors but they make so much noise when you walk through them it's nuts. I can't I hate it all very much, so much I want to vomit when I think about it. It may be a while but I'm going to find a nice place to rest my head, in the mean time I'm going to be saving as much as possible.

So the question of the weekend is do you divorce because your spouse has placed you in hell??? Still pondering that one.

Who watched the VMA'S?? That host was sick. Bet MTV never crosses the pond for a host again. However his opening had me laughing out loud.

Whilst moving I've found picture of me back in the days...I was skinny!! WTF was I thinking at the time??? Seriously I looked really hot!! Now I'm a big fat cow!! Since I'm saving money I am going to be buying less food and maybe just maybe I can lose some fat cells.

Lots of biker guys go next door...bet the summers are going to be interesting.

2 comments:

christine said...

your going to be scaring your readers..they are realling going to be thinking your in a terrible hell hole dump!! its not that bad!

well smooth transition..from hubby to biker.. the brite side is saving all that money..but i still hope you and the family still get to eat..

you are not a cow..please come over here so i can smack you!

The Favorite said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and apparently there is no beauty in that place that you rest your head.

"My D.I.V.O.R.C.E. becomes final today". I highly doubt that would be the only reason for a divorce. But that's a call your gonna have to make.