Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Now that hubby has pissed in my happiness

looks like we may have to stay here. I couldn't sleep at all last night and now my nerves are a mess! This is totally and completed screwed up. Is this year over??
Good news is that about a year ago my sisters and I got tickets to the George Lopez show!! This Saturday, gonna laugh my butt off. Really I can't wait to do something.
Princess can't get use to the fact that I am not working. Its a complete shock to her, she wants to go to Daycare. Feel the love??
That ass that let me go actually had a plan up his sleeve, seems he has a new person in the office, one he's been trying to get for two years!, so he should be as happy as a pig in shit! Knowing that he knew what he was doing and not giving me a bit of notice pisses me off. Karma sucks! I'm going to start a pray chain letter that his wifey finds someone new.
Being home is different. Seems to fly by and I really am getting some stuff done.
This morning I took my son to school or rather he took himself and I was in the passenger seat. I only freaked out once which is a major improvement!! That boy needs to start driving. Do you know how much help that would be?? GAWD at sixteen you should be a professional driver! Seems he thinks that making a decision as to stop at a yellow or drive through it is a problem. When it turned red as we were half way through the intersection he decided to brake!!! Seriously. I'm okay.

2 comments:

christine said...

your blog..i'm with 100% on everything!

# 3 said...

LOL! Your so funny. Thanks for the Lopez ticket. I can't wait.....Oh wait a minute I DON'T HAVE A TICKET!!! Any Hoot I'm with curly headed friend on the blog