Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sometimes being a bitch is a good thing

So we are moving too the new house and let me tell you it is more emotionally draining than anything else. There is no way on God's green earth that I would ever buy that house. I plan to stay in that house less than a year. I do not like it and every time I go there I hate it more. So yes I've been a bitch. I would not be this way if hubby would have listened to me when we first went to the house, I didn't like it then and I hate it now. you don't learn to love a house. It's like clothes, you look at them and either love em or hate them in an instant. I'm moving and I'll deal with it.

I took Princess to a new daycare today and she threw me out. I felt so loved.

This weekend was so damn hot!! We did make it to the fair. About melted but we went. Saw lots of animals, had a carmel apple that melted on my white shirt, bought a bubble gun!, and ate some chili fries. We go for the food.

5 comments:

sheri said...

stop your bitchin... life could be worse... you could be homeless.... :)
hey look on the bright side your in the same city as CB and me... lol

christine said...

i cant wait to see this damn house to see why you hate it so much!

Rocky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rocky said...

I will not be having parties at that house or inviting guests to come see the disaster, as a matter of fact I'll be a social hermit for the duration of my time in that house. I do not see myself in that house very much so maybe I'll be spending more quality times with family and friends.

# 3 said...

Wow! I hear ya! You hate the house. We work so hard and want to rest our head at the end of the day in a beautiful space we call home. WTF? My word of advice. Member!!! The horse doesn't fall in the same hole twice. Lessons learned!