Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Football, Baseball, cheerleaders OH MY!

So I pulled into the driveway at that house yesterday and the Football team was practicing **thisismerollingmyeyes** I am trying to find the okay in that house and I just haven't found it yet....if Momma ain't happy no one is happy. well that just sucks major eggs then cause I'm not close to happy. I don't want to hear all the crapola in the schoolyard. I hate hate hate the driveway. This morning it was either the biker bytch neighbors bricks or my front porch...I choose to go yell at hubby to get the car out of the fucked up driveway. Which just made my morning peachy!!

Had lunch on sister3s porch today because I forgot her keys!!

There is baseball practice today in my backyard/schoolyard.

I was thinking if those kids could make it to the playoffs of high school baseball thingy then I could charge them to park in my yard!! I need to make and save some cash. Maybe charge for the teen boys to watch the cheerleaders practice??? Thinking out loud here. I could get a few park benches and rent those out.

Flirting??? When does it cross the line?? Is it just playful banter???
Thoughts to ponder.

5 comments:

christine said...

if you learn how to drive right, you can master that driveway!! c'mon girl!

oh, i like the sounds of sports practices..it's fun! your attitude is just horrible! horrible! horrible i say! put on your big girl panties, scratch your ass and get happy!

do tell..more about the flirting..

sheri said...

flirting ?????????

The Favorite said...

That driveway is fuc@#d up. I hate it and I don't even live there. And it's not live you can park out front NO ROOM! Have the horrible attitude I say. Why pretend to be happy when your not :>)

Who flirting? Details.......... Details

# 3 said...

Wow!!Your driveway is the best. Just wait til snow fall its going to be Awesome for sleding!!!Now whos flirting?????????

# 3 said...

Oh! Stop it with the kids playing their sports in the backyard. It's just toooooo much for you because in the D that practice....cheering...just doesn't happen. Now, pull it together and member When in Rome....or LP.....