Sunday, September 21, 2008

Clustered, Banks (FTP) and Starbucks.

Haven't posted in a bit so this may get choppy.
Seems we are looking for houses again. Great just great now I have to drive around and look from the outside at different houses hoping that I can find something I like. Then there was the threat of staying in this hell hole and I just am not prepared to do that. I hate it here.
The termites MAY HAVE BEEN just carpenter ants, which are ten times less harmful. Regardless they are just as gross.
I hate starbucks. For several reasons but mostly because if you walk in there and do not know the lingo they look at you like you are a tard. Large black coffee. (what does that not make any sense to you?)Hello brista person, I only know one mixed language and that is Spangish. Maybe your cocky attitude is the reason that several of you are SHUTTING DOWN. Just saying.
Sisters 3&4 and I went to see George Lopez in Detroit. Swear to God I thought Downtown Detroit turned into Mexican town. It was different to be part of the majority instead of the minority. We laughed our asses off and even had some side pains but it was worth it.
Princess is all confused about me being home now and wants me back at work. I try to explain the economy is a total mess and it may be a bit before mommy can find a new job, but I think she just don't get it.
While at home I have found myself a news junkie. Really this election is going to be so interesting and if the republicans buy this one and the rest of the country does nothing about it this time, we'll all be fucked. Cause personally I just don't know any millionaires. I just don't understand why this country isn't in roit mode because of the bailout Bush is providing for the banks. How are they going to "pay off bad debit" and the working class are going to pay it twice if not three times?? Working AMericans are going to continue to pay there mortgage the banks are getting BILLIONS and then every working person is going to get taxed to pay back the governement for bailing out those banks. Even to me the average person that doesn't make sense. I think of it like this: I "loan" curly headed friends $100, she doesn't pay so I go to her mom and say "mom of curly headed friend she isn't paying her loan and now I'm not able to make ends meet." So curly headed friend's mom pays me the $100 and I continue to collect the $10 monthly payments from her, curly headed friend, too. Not to mention that I've decided that to pay back her mother, Everyone is going to be taxed. I dont' like how that even sounds.

1 comment:

christine said...

moving!!!!! just!!!!!!!!
not a starfucks fan either!
oh thanks! curly headed friend borrowed the money and didnt pay it back! hmpf!!!