Friday, September 5, 2008

Missed the Partay to move into that house


Curly Head Friend had another party and I missed it, However not intentionally....I was packing boxes and moving them and all of that! Sister3 had Princess and she called me and said "It's 8:30 and we go to bed at 9:00, so when are you going to be here?" My first thought was damnit I missed the free food! Then I thought where did three and a half hours go?? then I thought what would sh do if I wasn't there by nine? Throw Princess out on the front porch?? Give her a blanket and a cracker??? Would she be pissed at me forever because I was late picking her up?? Naturally I didn't want to chance any of it and rushed to save the little one, who was sleeping in a small spot on the couch. I took her to that house anyways....she stayed up until two in the morning!! IT was insane, I even noticed her runny nose and gave her some benedryl!!!
Regardless I slept for two and a half hours and still have about five thousand boxes to go through.

Good News!!! This time I did NOT mess up the neighbors bricks while backing out of that fuc*ed up driveway!!

I do have to say my hubby and uncle worked their arses off. You could smell the hard workerness a mile away! Kudos to them. Now had it of been a home that I would have liked I would have helped do a lot more, being that was not the case I left it all to hubby. This is his home, I'm just a resident.

You know you are exhausted when:
You actually eat taco bell!
Your legs ache and you eyes burn and you don't want to move once you hit the sheets.

4 comments:

christine said...

my poor poor Carmie!

The Favorite said...

Had princess been over at sister#4 house she would of never been kicked out or called she could of sleep through the nite with prince. I know how you feel cause I'm just a resident too!!!!!!! Things will get better! They have too right?

sheri said...

would you stop your bitchin already.... you could be homeless... be thankful you have a home to rest your poor tired body each night...

# 3 said...

Wow! Yes, you could be homeless uneducated and a crackhead but YOUR NOT!!! I know how it feels to live some where you just hate it. You can't fit a square in a circle hole. Its just a year and time will fly by that I promise. Keep you head up (Tu Pac). God only gives you what you can handle ( Choke me now) Makes me laugh everytime I hear that. Love you. Be Strong.