Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I use to be a teen right?

Let's see PRincess went on a mini vaca with sister3!! She has been talking about it for like ten hours now. Something about Prince having to go pee pee a lot. SHe loved it and I am so glad she got to go! Sister3 rocks major!
The mom in law has been here for like a week now. Her apartment flooded and she can not stay there at all! Yes pray for me. I've about wanted to rip my hair out twice already. That woman can work anyones nerves. She nags and nags and nags.
I went to my first political rally the other day and it was really fun. We got really close to the stage. Hubby was loud and got the crowd going a couple of times. I noticed the snipers on all the really tall buildings. It was all camando and stuff. They had on all the gear and the guns. There were no shootings so I'm gonna give it up to them for a job well done.
Being home now that I'm unemployed, I seem to have a lot of nothing to do and the time flys! I still haven't made it to the grocery store and there are still packed boxes (those are staying packed cause I hate this house.)
Dunkin DOnuts and I are not friends. At least not in this city. They always mess up my order. You're a donut place make the damn donuts right!! So far I've gotten a half done blueberry cake donut. Seriously the middle wasn't cooked. But my fat ass ate all around were it was done. Cause I went there for the donut and gas is four dollars a gallon so I wasn't about to drive back up there. Besides I figure I only ate half a donut so half the fat! They have also messed up my coffee every single time. Why do I keep going there?? Cause I HATE starbucks even more!! At least at Dunkin's they speak English!! Now if they could make the donuts right I'd be good.
Being home I cook more. THis is good for the kids. THey get to eat real food not drive thru foods, right?
My teen son has been really busy with girls. I knew the time was coming but really I didn't think it would be this insane! Why do I hate every single girl he talks to?? Except the one I want him to talk to that he doesn't like??? Am I domed to be like curly headed friend and just let the kids CHOOSE their own boyfriend/girlfriend?? I'm thinking I should be completely involved. Right?! He can't make good decision son his own yet. He is still a kid and doesn't understand that high school is forgotten right after you gradute!!

Son: Mom she said we are just friend with benefits, but not to many benefits just some benefits but not really. (this from the chick that KISSED HIM!!)
ME: She is just playing stupid high school games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son: Yeah mom I'm in high school!

I know that I just want him to have fun with high school cause life gets serious PDQ. I'll never buy his girlfriend a cell phone and add her to our family plan or anything, but I'm just saying

5 comments:

christine said...

hardy har har..curly headed friend is pissed at you!

*i'll never add anyone to the family plan! whatev!! this could be my future son in law and i love him!

sheri said...

i see you think the same about curly headed friend as the rest of us do.... can you say CRAZY?

The Favorite said...

Sister number 3 does rock. Remember the horse doesnt fall in the same hole twice so stop going back to dunkin donuts try finding a tim hortons even if you have to drive you'll never get a donut that not done. Yummy gotta go to Tim Hortons Now.

# 3 said...

LOL. Leave the teen alone. High school is fun that thing aka girlfriend will be that- just a high school thing. The teen is smart and I wont have to step in until he's at least 19.Right? Stop eating donuts they are bad!!!!

christine said...

10/3/08 c'mon and blog already blogger! *waiting*